January 26, 2011

Since I'm at it, or: February socks

Since I had time I thought why  not go ahead and get done with February's socks as well... I only bought one skein of this yarn, so short socks it was.

The end.. I'm done.. the next pair of socks going on my neeldes will be for DH.
This pair got done late last night. Woot woot.

Here are some pictures of my pair:


 The above is DD fave picture! LOL

Stats:
Yarn: Serenity by Debrorah Norville from Premier yarns in the Aquamarine colourway. This yarn is Super Soft!! I love it!
Needles: Size US2
Pattern: I found the chevron pattern in "Super Stitches Knitting" By Karen Hemingway, p.212/213
Nitty gritty: Toe up, short row heel, jadda jadda...

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Thanks for getting us going again! I will hopefully be posting a FO in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, those are some nice socks, gaud I love socks, :}

    ReplyDelete