My August Socks were done in July already... I thought I would not have much time this or next month for knitting, so I cast on the next pair right away. Alas I ended up having way more time then I thought possible. Even with two birthdays, two volunteer appreciation pick-nicks and a party all in one month. (I did most of the cooking and all the baking for one pick-nick, both birthdays and the party!)
I also had no Internet for a few days. Internet trouble = more knitting time!!!
The result: I finished my September socks yesterday! YAYY!
Needles: US size 3
Yarn: Bernat Satin Sport in Seashore
Pattern: No pattern, eyelet-stitch found in "Big Book of Knitting Stitches" p. 202. "Lacy Points" (Gives it a bit of texture)
Nitty gritty: Toe up (again... this is really unusual for me) the round toe for toe up I developed, short row heel, love the yarn! So soft! Super nice to knit with!
My July socks, just in case you missed them :)
Update on the socks on size US1: I had to rip them... haven't cast back on yet.
On to the next pair!