July 28, 2010

2 pairs finished.

Hi there. I am knittywittywoo everywhere and I am addicted to knitting socks.

I have finished 2 pairs recently. They do seem to have been on the needles for ages though as I got distracted with spinning for The Tour de Fleece on Ravelry.

These are for my husband. Sometimes it's nice to have a plain pair on the needles for times that concentration is low. The wool is from Regia.



These are for me, call me selfish but if I am going to spend lots of time on a patterned sock, especially the first time I have tried the pattern, they are mine.

I loved doing these and really have no excuse about them taking so long to finish. I dyed the wool this colour especially for them.

The pattern is Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt and it really is a lovely pattern.



I still have socks on the needles though, a plain pair for me and a pair in 2x2 rib for the husband. Also considering casting on for another patterned pair.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :) I love the embossed leaf socks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there, totally addicted, is there such a thing as Socks-Anionymous? Do we really want one?! Nah!

    ReplyDelete